I ran into a nice issue, and I suppose more people could run into the same issue. Lets first start with laying out the issue:
- We are moving to a new web solution where only one domain (pepperbyte.com) is supported unless you move all of the domains.
- The new web solution provider does not support htaccess or 301 redirects from other domains (as an example pepperbyte.nl) then the root domain (pepperbyte.com).
- Our DNS provider can do a lot but they cannot add URL redirectors.
- We don’t have a spare web server somewhere where we can add an htaccess file and I’m sure not want to pay for it.
- There are “free” services on the web which allows you to redirect your domains to the root domain, but these free services will display adds or you need to add a link to the redirect service.
Ok, you can have your remarks on above point, but hey that’s just the way it is 🙂